I had every intention of sharing this recipe last week, but I got too caught up in all the Christmas fun with my family! We had such a great holiday, and as always, it flew by way too fast. 😀
I made these WHITE CHOCOLATE CINNAMON PRETZELS for an easy and yummy treat for us to munch on and boy did we ever. Let me just say, they are addicting little devils. I can’t tell you how many handfuls I would go grab through out the day. They’re so delicious with the cinnamon-sugar coating and white chocolate drizzle!
I think next Christmas I’m going to wrap these up and hand them out as gifts! That is, if I don’t eat them all first. 😉 It’s a good thing I don’t have to wait until then to make them! These little treats can be made year round!
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Pretzel twists
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup cinnamon-sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour pretzels into a large microwave-safe bowl and pour oil mixture over the top. Stir until coated.
- Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
- Spread warm pretzels evenly on the prepared cookie sheets.
- While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave, in 30 second increments, until melted. Drizzle over cooled pretzels. Let white chocolate cool and set before serving. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.