White Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels are so delicious with their cinnamon-sugar coating and white chocolate drizzle!
I had every intention of sharing this recipe last week, but I got too caught up in all the Christmas fun with my family! We had such a great holiday, and as always, it flew by way too fast. 😀
I made these WHITE CHOCOLATE CINNAMON PRETZELS for an easy and yummy treat for us to munch on and boy did we ever. Let me just say, they are addicting little devils. I can’t tell you how many handfuls I would go grab through out the day. They’re so delicious with the cinnamon-sugar coating and white chocolate drizzle!
I think next Christmas I’m going to wrap these up and hand them out as gifts! That is, if I don’t eat them all first. 😉 It’s a good thing I don’t have to wait until then to make them! These little treats can be made year round!
White Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 bag (16 ounces) pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour pretzels into a large microwave-safe bowl and pour oil mixture over the top. Stir until coated. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
- Spread warm pretzels evenly on a large cooking sheet.
- Mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon. While the pretzels are still warm, gently sprinkle this evenly all over the tops of pretzels.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave, in 30 second increments, until melted. Drizzle over cooled pretzels. Let white chocolate cool and set before serving. Enjoy!