Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps have all the components of a bacon cheeseburger wrapped up in a flour tortilla. These are delicious!
These Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps are nothing short of total ease and deliciousness. All the components of a bacon cheeseburger wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Ground beef, cheese and of course bacon. I love me some bacon. 🙂 Especially, in these wraps!
Once they’re all wrapped up tight I like to lightly grill them on the stove top. I use a griddle or non-stick skillet and grill them until they’re just a lovely golden brown. It gives them a little crunch that is so amazing.
We make these wraps for a quick lunch or an easy weeknight dinner. My kids really love them too. You can add in any traditional cheeseburger toppings you like. Shredded lettuce, sliced tomato and lots of ketchup and mustard. Mmmm 😀
Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 5 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 5 large flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato slices
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Drain any grease. Add cooked chopped bacon, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion and salt and pepper to beef. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and let mixture heat thoroughly, about 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle some cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping Tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of cheese. Drizzle a little mustard (and more ketchup, if desired) on top of the beef, and then add a couple tomato slices. Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
- Place wraps, a couple at a time, onto a preheated indoor grill and grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove wraps from grill and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce. Re-roll wrap and then cut in center diagonally. Serve immediately and enjoy!