Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are delicious red tomatoes with Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs and olive oil baked over the top. These are incredible!
I’ve been dreaming of these ever since I first made them. They are sliced tomatoes baked with parmesan cheese, herbs and a little olive oil. They’re heaven sent! 🙂 So simple yet so good. Definitely my kind of appetizer.
I love when a recipe is simple yet packed full of flavor. These tomatoes are that and then some! They’re great alone, or would be fabulous placed between two slices of toasted bread. Yum! I think that’s what I’m doing next time. Talk about delicious! 🙂
MORE DELICIOUS APPETIZER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced into thirds
- ½ cup fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (or ½ teaspoon dried oregano)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Lay tomatoes onto the baking sheet, cut side up. Top each tomato with Parmesan cheese, oregano and salt and pepper. Drizzle the tablespoon of olive oil evenly over all the tomatoes.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Makes: 12
Serves 4 to 6
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!