There are few things better in life than a cheeseburger fresh off a hot grill. I know you’re nodding your head in agreement! 😉 These CHIPOTLE RANCH BURGERS are what we grilled for our Independence Day celebration last night, and since they were so dang delicious I HAD to post them today!
If you love a juicy burger- this recipes for you. If you love ranch dressing- this recipes for you. If you like a little spice in your burger- this recipes for you!
I can’t begin to describe how heavenly these are. Juicy, flavorful, melty burgers that make a mess and worth every bite! I loved the flavor of the chipotle adobo sauce mixed in with the ranch. The way I have the recipe written is exactly how I made them and they weren’t too hot at all. They just had a little kick. If you love spice then add an extra teaspoon or two and you will be good to go.
My hubby is the grill master at our house. He knows how to cook hamburgers and steaks perfectly. It’s really the only time Kale ever cooks, so when he does I savor the moment. haha!
Just a quick note when making a good hamburger. Never use really lean ground beef. It makes for a dry and super boring burger. I always use 80% lean ground chuck. They are always juicy and amazing!
These cheeseburgers were the hit of our party! My little nephew (well he’s not so little, he’s about 6 feet tall. ha!) But he told me they tasted like In n’ Out burgers with some spice. I loved that and totally agreed. These totally won our hearts and I know we will be grilling them again soon. 😀
- 2 pounds 80% lean ground chuck
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch seasoning/dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons pureed chipotles in adobo sauce (cans of these can be found in Mexican food aisle)
- CHIPOTLE RANCH SAUCE:
- ¼ cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chipotles in adobo sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- tomato slices
- Add ground chuck, ranch seasoning and chipotle adobo sauce in a large bowl. Mix together with clean hands until combined. Form into 6 hamburger patties.
- FOR SAUCE: Mix together ranch dressing and chipotle adobo sauce in a small bowl. Cover and place in fridge until ready to use.
- Grill hamburgers on an outdoor grill OR indoor grill-pan until medium-well or however you like your burgers cooked. Place slices of cheese on burgers until melted.
- Carefully place hot cheeseburgers on each bottom bun. Top with a tablespoon or two of the chipotle ranch sauce. Then add tomato, lettuce and top bun. Serve immediately and enjoy!
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM: PLAIN CHICKEN