Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie is creamy and so delicious. The kids will love this frozen treat. It’s the perfect way to cool off this summer!
We’re in the middle of Summer and I’m HOT! Last Sunday our temps rose up to 108° and I thought I was going to melt away.. Ugh. I decided it was time to whip up a cool treat for dessert and this Frozen Lemonade Pie was just what we needed!
This frozen treat is cool, refreshing and a cinch to make. It is so creamy and delicious! It only requires 4 ingredients, but just takes some time to freeze, so plan a day in advance. 🙂
Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 10-inch prepared Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring optional
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and cool whip. Fold together gently until combined. Stir in the pink lemonade concentrate until combined. (If you want the pie a vibrant pink color add a few drops of red food coloring)
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust. Spread out evenly. Place pie in freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices and serve!