We’re in the middle of Summer and I’m HOT! Last Sunday our temps rose up to 108° and I thought I was going to melt away.. Ugh. I decided it was time to whip up a cool treat for dessert and this Frozen Lemonade Pie was just what we needed!
This frozen treat is cool, refreshing and a cinch to make. It is so creamy and delicious! It only requires 4 ingredients, but just takes some time to freeze, so plan a day in advance. 🙂
- 1 (10-inch) prepared Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ( 8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring (optional)
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and cool whip. Fold together gently until combined. Stir in the pink lemonade concentrate until combined. (If you want the pie a vibrant pink color add a few drops of red food coloring)
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust. Spread out evenly. Place pie in freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices and serve!