Homemade ice cream is fun to make, and not to mention EASY! You do not need an ice cream machine to make creamy, dreamy ice cream and you do not need a million ingredients. In fact, the one I’m sharing today only requires 3!
Fudge Ripple Ice Cream is probably one of my favorite ice creams ever. I love the combo of vanilla ice cream with ribbons of chocolate fudge throughout, and that’s exactly what this ice cream is.
This ice cream is so easy to make the kids could do it. My kids made this one, and they thought they were pretty dang cool making ice cream on their own! 😀
Fudge Ripple Ice Cream (3 ingredients and No machine required)
Creamy homemade vanilla ice cream with ribbons of chocolate fudge.
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) jar hot fudge topping (I like Hershey's)
- Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream until combined. Pour this mixture in a 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove ice cream from freezer. Drop about 6 large scoops of fudge topping evenly over the top of ice cream. Take a knife, and swirl fudge into the ice cream. Cover, and freeze ice cream for 6 hours or overnight.