Easy Cherry Cobbler has a biscuit and cake-like crust over a bed of warm cherry pie filling. Serve with fresh whipped cream for an incredible dessert after dinner.
This Easy Cherry Cobbler is a simple recipe that makes one yummy dessert! It’s full of cherry pie goodness with the perfect biscuit/cake-like crust. It comes together easily and tastes so good. 🙂
When I think of summer treats, I always think of this cherry cobbler. It’s become a family favorite! If you’re not a big cherry lover then you can easily replace them with peaches or strawberries.
Just remember to serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. It’s a must in my opinion. 😉
MORE DESSERT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Easy Cherry Cobbler
Delicious cherry cobbler your whole family will love!
Servings 6 -8
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup cake flour all-purpose flour works too
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 2.5 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Pour batter over the butter in baking dish. Don't stir.
- Pour cherry pie filling over the batter. Don't stir.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.