This Easy Cherry Cobbler is a simple treat that makes one delicious summer dessert! Full of cherry goodness with the perfect biscuit/cake-like crust. It comes together easily and tastes so good. 🙂
When I think of summer treats, I always think of this cobbler. It’s become a family favorite! If you’re not a big cherry lover, you can easily swap them with peaches or strawberries. Just remember to serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cake flour (all-purpose flour works too)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 2.5 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Pour batter over the butter in baking dish. Don't stir.
- Pour cherry pie filling over the batter. Don't stir.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Yields: 6 to 8 servings