Creamy and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream you can make without an ice cream machine! This homemade ice cream is incredible and so easy to make!
One Summer when I was maybe 10 or 11, my step-mom made us homemade vanilla ice cream. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world that we were making our own ice cream at home!
I was so excited to watch her put all the ingredients in the ice cream machine, and watch it stir into sweet goodness. Waiting for it to be done was pure torture. When we finally got to try it, I remember it being the most delicious ice cream I had ever tasted!
I still don’t own an ice cream machine, but I’ve always craved that delicious homemade treat. I was browsing through a few blogs the other day and was SO excited to find you can easily make it at home, without a machine!
This Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe particularly caught my eye, over at Something Swanky. It’s packed with strawberry swirls and chunks, along with golden oreo cookie bits and cream cheese heaven. It was amazing homemade ice cream, to say the least, and was so extremely easy to make. I’m excited to play around more with these easy ice cream recipes. The options are endless!
MORE ICE CREAM RECIPES THAT DON’T REQUIRE A MACHINE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
A delicious strawberry cheesecake ice cream. So easy and no ice cream machine required!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 Golden Oreo cookies (about half the package)
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can Strawberry Pie filling ( I used Duncan Hines)
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, cream cheese, ¼ cup butter, lemon juice and vanilla extract. With a hand mixer, beat on medium speed until smooth. Set aside.
- In a food processor (or you can use a large ziplock bag and rolling pin) add the Golden Oreos and ¼ cup butter. Combine and crush together until crumbly.
- Dump the oreo crumbs into the center of the batter, then pour the can of Strawberry pie filling over the oreo crumbs. Using a large rubber spatula, gently fold the filling and crumbs into the ice cream batter. *Only fold 2 or 3 times. You want swirls in the ice cream, so don’t over mix. Pour mixture into a standard loaf pan and cover tightly with saran wrap.
- Freeze atleast 6 hours or overnight. Then serve and enjoy! ♥