Loaded Rice Krispie treats are fun for any celebration! These treats are filled with mini marshmallows, plain M&M’s and topped with sprinkles!
I love Easter for many reasons. One of the reasons is getting to spend time with my family. Another reason is these Loaded Rice Krispie Treats! I’m hosting an Easter party at my house this year and these tasty treats will be making an appearance!
I have a delicious menu I have planned. On Wednesday I’ll be sharing it with you all and some other yummy ideas for your Easter celebration.
These treats are loaded with mini marshmallows, plain M&M’s and topped with sprinkles. The kiddos will love them! They are so delicious and perfect for Easter! You can actually make them for any holiday- just use the color of M&M’s and sprinkles to match the particular holiday you’re celebrating. 😊
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE MORE TREAT RECIPES WE ENJOY!
Loaded Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 bag (10-ounces) marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups rice Krispie cereal
- 1 cup plain M&M’s
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside. In a large pot add the 4 Tablespoons of butter and melt over medium heat. Once butter is melted, stir in the 10-ounce bag of marshmallows. Stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in salt.
- Remove pot from heat and fold in the 6 cups of rice Krispie cereal until combined. Next, stir in the cup of M&M’s and 1 cup mini marshmallows. Pour mixture into the greased baking pan. Using a greased spatula, gently press mixture into the pan. Top with sprinkles. Let the treats cool completely before cutting.
5 thoughts on “Loaded Rice Krispie Treats”
So colourful and delicious!
So much better (and way prettier!) than the average Rice Krispie Treat!
Those look very yummy and I cant wait to make them as an Easter treat! Erica
There are no children at my house, but I am still tempted to make these. Is that wrong? They are so cute, and I love Rice Krispie Treats! 🙂
Too cute for spring. No matter how many treats I make I think that Rice Krispie treats are always a favorite.