No Bake M&M Energy Bites are easy to make bite-sized snacks made with oats, M&M’s, peanut butter and honey. They make the perfect after school snack or afternoon energy-booster!
Now that school is back in session, my kids always come home hungry and in need of an after school snack. They like to burst through the door and immediately unleash destruction upon my beautifully organized pantry. *sigh* haha. They dig through everything grabbing whatever catches their eye until my pantry is left in shambles. Most of the time, they eat so much that by time dinner rolls around they’re too full! Ugh!
That’s where these No Bake M&M Energy Bites come in handy. They’re packed with oats, peanut butter, yummy M&M’s and honey. They are filling enough to curb the kids’ appetites until dinner, but not enough to ruin it. 🙂
One of the best things about these energy bites is that they are so simple to make. About 10 minutes is all you need to create these. While I do prefer to put mine in the fridge to firm them up a bit, you don’t have to. After you mix everything together and shape them into balls, they are ready to devour!
These No Bake M&M Energy Bites are easily adjustable to fit your own taste buds. If you’d like them with more vitamins and minerals you could add Chia seed, Flax seed or even wheat germ. Or mix things up and change the overall flavor by using coconut, cake batter or almond extract in place of the vanilla. You could also abandon the M&M’s and replace them with your favorite chocolate chips. It’s completely up to you!
MORE DELICIOUS SNACKS YOU MAY LIKE:
Apple Cookie Snacks
No-Bake Energy Bites
Gooey Chex Mix
The Best No Bake Cookies
No Bake M&M Energy Bites
- 1 ½ cups old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cups mini M&M's
- In a large bowl, combine old fashion oats, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract. Fold in M&M's.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop up mixture and roll into 12 individual balls.Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 energy bites. You can double or triple the recipe as needed to make more.*These energy bites stay good covered at room temp for 3 days OR store covered in refrigerator for up to one week.
One thought on “No Bake M&M Energy Bites”
love these bites. I added low-sugar dried cranberries to the 1st batch, yummy! my family loved them.