These protein bites are made with classic s’mores ingredients and vanilla protein powder. Peanut Butter S’mores Bites are so delicious and the perfect snack for all ages!
It’s that time of the year again. Summer! Where the days are long and the kids are wanting to snack way more than usual. That’s where these lovely bites come in handy. Peanut Butter S’mores Bites are the perfect snack to curb your appetite and give you sustained energy for these long summer days.
These little bites of heaven are an easy no-bake treat that can be kept in the fridge for up to a week! They couldn’t be easier to make, and luckily do not require an oven. I love them even more just because of that. 😉
You can enjoy these the second you scoop them up! No need to wait. This new recipe is so delicious your kids will be snatching these out of the fridge in no time.
Peanut Butter S’mores Bites are the best all day snack. Enjoy in the morning with your coffee, in the afternoon to keep you happy and satisfied in between meals, or at night as a light and flavorful dessert. Bring the comfort and joy of your favorite campfire snack right to your kitchen table.
CAN I USE CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER?
Yes! If you prefer chunky peanut butter or want to add a little more texture to the bites substitute creamy for chunky.
CAN I USE DIFFERENT PROTEIN POWDER?
If you prefer a vegan protein powder use a brand that you like to use. For a richer flavor try using a chocolate protein powder for a chocolate peanut butter flavor.
HOW LONG CAN I STORE THE PROTEIN BITES?
Store in the refrigerator covered for up to one week! You can also store on your countertop covered for a few days.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE MORE SNACK OPTIONS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
No-Bake Energy Bites – Energy bites full of coconut, oats, peanut butter, flax seed, and honey.
Apple Cookie Snacks – Apple slices with peanut butter topped with walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
No-Bake M&M Energy Bites – Bite sized snacks with oats, M&M’s, honey, and peanut butter.
Peanut Butter S'mores Bites
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 2 scoops (62 grams) vanilla protein powder
- 2 sheets (rectangles) graham crackers, crushed very fine
- 4 Tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons Jet-puffed marshmallow bits (I use the Kraft brand)
- Add peanut butter and honey to a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, in microwave, then stir well. Fold in vanilla protein powder and crushed graham cracker. Stir well until combined.Let stand about 15 minutes to let mixture cool and slightly set. (It's important to let it stand to cool before adding the chocolate chips or marshmallow because they'll melt.)
- Once mixture has cooled down, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits. Scoop balls of dough with a small cookie scoop. You should be able to get 28 bites total. Serve immediately and enjoy! Or you can refrigerate first to chill before eating.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!