This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding is like eating pumpkin pie minus the crust! It’s absolutely delicious, so fast and simple to throw together. Top it with either whipped cream or ice cream and it will be love at first bite.
Hey there, it’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker. I don’t know about you, but fall baking is something I can’t wait for every year. I am obsessed with all things pumpkin and I never get tired of it — pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake, pumpkin cobbler, etc. See, I told you I was obsessed. 😀 I could bake with pumpkin year-round, but people might judge 😂. Why is it that we tend to only bake with pumpkin a few short months of the year? Anyway, this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding is one of my many favorite pumpkin desserts!
My mom found this recipe years ago and we all fell in love with it. In fact, it made its way into our second family cookbook. It’s sweet (but not too sweet), creamy and just kind of melts in your mouth. It’s basically like eating a slice of pumpkin pie, minus the crust. I definitely recommend eating it warm, so just heat up any leftovers in the microwave for a few seconds.
Besides the fact that this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding is crazy delicious, it is so simple to make. It’s one of those mix and dump slow cooker recipes (my favorite kind)! The best way to eat this is with a large dollop of sweetened whipped cream then some cinnamon & sugar sprinkled on top. A scoop of vanilla ice cream on top is definitely another great way to enjoy this too, and if you want to go a step further, you could sprinkle some crushed gingersnaps or Biscoff cookies on top. YUM!
Hopefully you’re as crazed with pumpkin as I am and will have a chance to make this soon. Happy fall!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 1 can 15 ounces solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix I use Bisquick
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Cinnamon & Sugar mixture
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, Bisquick, eggs, melted butter, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix until well combined and then pour into a 3 or 4 quart greased slow cooker. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low heat 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Serve with a scoop of sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar on top, if desired.
Don’t try and make this in a 6 quart slow cooker unless you double the recipe.
Recipe from: 5 Boys Baker.com