Strawberry Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad will become your go-to salad this summer! This delicious salad is packed with flavor from the grilled chicken, strawberries, spinach and poppy seed dressing!
I love that summer is here. We have been having such a great one so far, and we have more fun summer plans happening soon. When we are not outside grilling (which is my favorite) I like to make summer salads for dinner. There is nothing better to me than a fresh grilled chicken salad, loaded with lettuce or spinach and some type of fruit. This Strawberry Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad is definitely on my TOP 5 favorite salads, and apparently it’s on my family’s too. They request it for dinner all the time. 🙂
This Strawberry Chicken Salad and Spinach Pasta salad is a rock star and packed with flavor! It’s full of seasoned grilled chicken, soft penne pasta, sweet strawberries and my favorite salad dressing on earth. It’s a combination of creamy poppy seed and raspberry vinaigrette. It is THE BEST!
I love that my family adores this one too. It’s loaded with vitamins and protein from the strawberries, spinach and grilled chicken. When my family wants healthy dinners it makes me a happy Momma. 😀 It’s just a big bonus that it’s delicious too!
MORE PASTA SALAD RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Strawberry Chicken and Spinach Pasta Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 pound cooked, diced chicken (I season mine well with salt and pepper)
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 bottle Creamy Poppy Seed dressing (I like Kraft's brand)
- 1 bottle Raspberry Vinaigrette (I like Kraft's brand)
- In a medium bowl combine the creamy poppy seed dressing and Raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Whisk together until combined. Cover and set in refrigerator.
- In a large pot of water boil penne pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain water then run under cold water to cool pasta. Place drained pasta in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked diced chicken, spinach leaves, sliced strawberries and pecans to pasta. Pour in desired amount of dressing. Gently toss to combine everything.
- Serve immediately or let chill in fridge for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from my favorite Strawberry Chicken Salad