Make this 3-Ingredient Chicken and Broccoli Bubble Up for dinner and your family will thank you for it! Dinner doesn’t get much easier than this and it is delicious!
Today’s recipe is one I created awhile ago and shared it over at Pillsbury. It was SO delicious I just had to share it with you all here too! This recipe is a keeper. Why, you ask? Because just like the title says. It has only 3 ingredients and is a dinner time win for sure!
When your kids are chowing down on chicken and broccoli, and telling you it’s the best dinner ever, it’s a total happy Momma moment! Not only was it loved by us all, it is so easy to whip up.
With only 3 ingredients, there really is not a lot of thought or stress that goes into a dinner like this. I hope you all give it a try!
MORE DELICIOUS DINNERS YOU MAY LIKE:
3-Ingredient Chicken and Broccoli Bubble Up
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 boxes 10 ounces each frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Remove biscuits from can. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Spread biscuit pieces evenly in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick spray. Cook and stir chicken pieces until no longer pink in center. About 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, microwave each box of frozen broccoli and cheese sauce according to package directions. Place cooked broccoli in a large bowl. Add cooked chicken and stir to combine. Pour this mixture evenly over the biscuit pieces in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuit pieces are golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!