Baked Burrito Casserole is filled with ground beef, refried beans and lots of cheese. This delicious dish is one your family will love!
I’m pretty excited about today’s recipe. It’s a good one. This is BAKED BURRITO CASSEROLE and was officially declared Kelsey’s new favorite dinner the night we had it. 🙂
Layers of flour tortillas, beans, meat and cheese are all inside this comforting dish. It’s a busy Mom’s dream come true on a hectic week night. It comes together quickly yet it sure doesn’t taste like it. It really is delicious!
I topped ours off with chopped green onion, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. Y.U.M.M.O
MORE BURRITO RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Baked Burrito Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 taco-size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, crumble and brown ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and water to skillet. Stir to combine and heat through.
- In a separate bowl, combine mushroom soup with the sour cream.
- Add a layer of 3 flour tortillas in the bottom of the prepared dish. Spread half of the soup/sour cream mixture over tortillas in an even layer.
- Spread a layer of half the ground beef mixture then top with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat all of these layers and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!