Cookies and Cream Brownies start with a chocolate fudge brownie base and slathered with a creamy Oreo frosting. These brownies are incredible and the perfect dessert to wow anyone!
Oh, friends. These Cookies and Cream brownies are truly delicious and so incredible. Chocolate fudge-like brownies slathered with a creamy Oreo frosting. Mmmm They are a must-make!
I dreamed up the idea of these brownies one night after I had made my Lunch Lady Brownies for my sister’s birthday. I thought an Oreo buttercream frosting would only make them better- and I was absolutely right! You just can’t go wrong with Oreo cookies. Imagine the flavors of an Oreo in a creamy buttercream frosting. Oh, it is delicious and was the perfect way to top these brownies.
I will warn you that these little chocolate brownie bars are addictive. 😉 It was so hard not to take bites as I photographed them. haha. I decided right there and then I was going to send the rest with Kelsey to her girls night get together her friend was hosting. When she came home from the party she told me they were a hit! I was so happy to hear that, but not surprised. 😉 They are GOOD!
TRY THESE OTHER DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES:
Cookies and Cream Brownies
- 1 cup butter melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- COOKIES AND CREAM FROSTING:
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 12 Oreos finely crushed (I used my food processor)
- BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Using the paddle attachment, blend until smooth.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat together then add eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Don't over mix. (Batter will be thick)
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely before frosting.
- COOKIES AND CREAM FROSTING: In a large bowl cream butter, vanilla and milk. Slowly add in powdered sugar until creamy and fluffy. Fold in crushed Oreos until combined. Frost brownies evenly with frosting. Slice into 16 bars, serve and enjoy!