These Rocky Road Brownies, my friends, are nothing short of spectacular! Thick chocolate brownies covered in all kinds of deliciousness! 😀
I usually make a treat on Sundays for our ‘cheat day’, and last Sunday these gorgeous and yummy brownies are what I whipped up. Normally, I love to make these Chocolate Fudge Brownies (they are to-die-for!) but to keep it extra simple this time I used a box brownie mix. Once they came out of the oven I topped them with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
The marshmallows slightly melt from the heat of the brownies, and makes these all the more amazing. These are a new family-favorite!
- 1 (18.3 oz) box Fudge Brownie mix (OR use your favorite homemade brownie recipe)
- eggs, water and oil called for on mix
- 1 (10 oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Prepare and bake brownies in a 9x13 inch baking dish according to package directions.
- As soon as you remove brownies from oven, sprinkle evenly with miniature marshmallows. Top marshmallows with chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. Let cool completely before slicing into squares and serving.