Rainbow Fruit Salad is a delicious and refreshing fruit salad with honey and lime flavors. We like to serve this at backyard barbecues and pot lock dinners!
I can’t believe the Fourth of July holiday is almost here! How did that happen? 😉 I swear, since we’ve been back from vacation time has just been flying by! I will say- I have been enjoying spending time with my kiddos this summer so far. We’ve kept ourselves pretty busy so I guess that’s why the days are going by so fast.
I made this Rainbow Fruit Salad a few weeks ago for a snack for the kids. They loved it! It’s full of all our favorite fruits- red strawberries, green apples, mandarin oranges, purple grapes and yellow pineapple. Yep, all the colors of the rainbow in fruity salad form. The honey and lime mixture you drizzle over the top adds extra flavor and deliciousness.
This rainbow fruit salad would be a great addition to any summer barbecue. Especially for the 4th of July! That’ll be the next time I make it. 🙂
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE MORE FRUIT RECIPES!
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 pound fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 pound fresh pineapple sliced
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces red grapes sliced into halves
- 1 large large golden delicious apple sliced, seeds removed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges in juice drained
- 2 ripe bananas sliced
HONEY LIME DRESSING
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat (as it sits for a few minutes the juices will gather at the bottom, so toss again before serving).