Ranch Roasted Potatoes are crispy, delicious and full of zesty ranch flavor. They are a perfect side dish for just about any meal!
Ranch Roasted Potatoes are packed full of flavor! They were crispy on the outside, soft in the inside, and mouth-watering good! Your house will smell amazing as they cook.
These potatoes are a perfect side dish to go a long with any meat. Beef, pork chops, chicken. I made ours with BBQ chicken, and it was a big hit with my family!
MORE DELICIOUS POTATO RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet or red potatoes quartered
- 1 1 ounce packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing/ seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil, then spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Place the cut potatoes into a large bowl. Sprinkle with Ranch seasoning, and then pour the oil over the top. Toss to coat the seasoning and oil all over the potatoes. Pour potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly into a single layer.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are brown and crisp. Serve warm and enjoy!