Taco Potatoes are loaded with seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and salsa all over a baked potato. These are so delicious and are everything you love about a taco and a comforting baked potato!
Taco Potatoes are crazy good. I love everything about this fun and delicious meal. Taco potatoes take ordinary baked potatoes to new heights! Seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and salsa. Everything you love about a taco all over a potato.
This recipe was too easy, and so good! My kids loved them, my hubby loved them, and obvi I did, too… or I wouldn’t be blogging about them. 🙂 I’m a potato-loving freak, and this fun way to eat them makes me love em’ even more!
MORE TACO RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Delicious baked potatoes topped with seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings!
Servings 4 -6
- 4 - 6 medium Russet potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1 oz. packet Taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Wash potatoes in water, pat dry with paper towels. Poke a few holes in each potato then wrap each in foil. Bake potatoes for 1 hour. Carefully remove hot potatoes from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain grease, if any. Add taco seasoning to beef and amount of water packet calls for. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil from potatoes then cut a slit in the top to open. Fill each potato with ground beef and all of your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!