These Copycat Winger’s Sticky Fingers are crispy chicken fingers coated in a sweet and spicy glaze. They will become your favorite game day and party food!
These amazing Sticky Chicken Fingers are just like the ones from the restaurant chain Winger’s. They are crispy chicken coated in a a sweet and spicy glaze that is truly incredible. The good news is that you don’t need to live close to a Wingers to get these tasty chicken fingers. You can easily make them at home and I promise you they’ll become a family favorite!
I typically use frozen Tyson brand chicken fingers when I make these. You can also use the hot and ready chicken fingers from your grocery store deli as well. We eat these many different ways. They’re delicious dipped in ranch dressing or bleu cheese. They’re also absolutely amazing chopped up and put on a salad. We also like to put them inside our favorite Sticky Finger Wraps.
Honestly, no matter how you eat these you will love them! 🙂
Winger’s Sticky Chicken Fingers
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 to 10 breaded chicken fingers fully cooked
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the hot sauce, brown sugar and water. Stir and cook until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat and let stand a couple minutes to slightly thicken.
- *If using frozen chicken fingers, bake them according to package directions while you’re making the sticky sauce.
- Place the cooked, breaded chicken fingers in a large bowl or pan. Pour the warm sauce over all of the chicken fingers. Use tongs to turn chicken fingers so they get coated entirely with sauce.
- Serve the sticky fingers with your favorite dressing/ dipping sauce. We love them with ranch dressing. 🙂