Raise your hand if you love ‘Wingers’ Sticky Fingers as much as I do! …Raise your hand if you have no clue what I’m talking about! lol Okay, so if you dont, ‘Wingers’ is a popular restaurant chain here in Utah (and I’m sure other states), that is known for their ‘Sticky Sauce’. They drench it over the top of breaded chicken fingers and wings. Mmmmmm It is sooo tasty!
This amazing sauce could not be any easier to make! All you need is some Frank’s Original Hot Sauce ( it has to be Frank’s), brown sugar and water. Yep, that’s it! You heat them up on the stove-top, and then pour it over some breaded chicken. So easy, and super scrumptious! My favorite way to eat them is ‘wrap’ style! I throw in some shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato, just like ‘Wingers’ does!
Sticky Chicken Finger Wraps
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 breaded Chicken fingers (frozen or from your grocery store's deli)
- 4 Flour Tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Lettuce, chopped
- In a medium saucepan heat the hot sauce, brown sugar and water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated thoroughly. About 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes to thicken.
- For the wraps: *If using frozen chicken fingers, bake according to package directions*
- Place cooked chicken fingers in a large tupperware. Pour in the sauce. Seal shut with the lid and shake to coat all chicken fingers.
- Place two sauce-coated chicken fingers onto one tortilla. Add desired amount of cheese, lettuce and tomato. Wrap up and serve!
- Yields: 4 wraps
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/