Sticky Chicken Finger Wraps are sweet and spicy glazed chicken fingers stuffed inside a flour tortilla with lettuce, tomato and cheese. These wraps make for a super yummy lunch or dinner!
Raise your hand if you love Wingers Sticky Chicken Finger Wraps as much as I do! Raise your hand if you haven’t a clue in the world of I’m talking about! 😉 haha.
Wingers is a popular restaurant chain that originated here in Utah. They are best known for their ‘Sticky Sauce’. They put this sauce over their breaded chicken fingers and let me just say, they are AMAZING. Luckily, the easy, tangy sauce and wraps can be made from the comfort of your own home!
We eat these sticky chicken fingers in salads, by theirselves dipped in ranch, and my favorite way- wrap style. I wrap up the coated breaded chicken in a flour tortilla, throw in some shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato, and Voila! The perfect dish for a family lunch or dinner. We like to dip ours in ranch dressing too. It is so good!
These wraps are just about the tastiest darn things you’ve ever had. I make these at least once a month, if not more. My whole family loves them, picky eaters included. If you haven’t tried these yet then you definitely need to add them to this week’s meal plan!
MORE DELICIOUS WRAPS YOU MAY LIKE:
Sticky Chicken Finger Wraps
- 1/3 cup Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 breaded chicken fingers (warm from the deli or frozen (fully cook before eating)
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, stir the hot sauce, brown sugar and water until sugar is dissolved and sauce is heated thoroughly. About 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes to thicken.For the wraps: *If using frozen chicken fingers, bake according to package directions*Place cooked chicken fingers in a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken fingers. Gently toss with tongs to coat all of the chicken in sauce.Place two sauce-coated chicken fingers onto one tortilla. Add desired amount of cheese, lettuce and tomato. Wrap up and serve immediately. Enjoy!