There are many recipes I make with no intention of blogging about them. These Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies were one of those recipes. I made them for my kids the week they were out for Fall break. They turned out so delicious, I had to grab my camera and snap a few pics!
These Bisquick cookies are chewy, soft and so good! The flour and baking soda in regular cookies are replaced by the Bisquick, so they’re a little bit easier to make. My kids loved these and my Hubby did too. I actually tricked him into thinking I had made his favorite Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies! 🙂 After he had a couple, he figured it out, but said he really loved them!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2¾ cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat with an electric hand-mixer until combined. Gradually add in Bisquick mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded Tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.