Incredibly soft and delicious Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies will become the only cookie recipe you make. These are award-winning!
My sister-in-law, Christine, gave me this special recipe the year Kale and I were married, so for 16 years now they have been my go-to recipe. 😀 These cookies are seriously award-winning!
Delicious, soft and incredible is exactly what these cookies are. The vanilla pudding mix is the key ingredient and what gives them that final wow-factor.
If Kale could pick only one treat I make him it would be these cookies. They are his absolute favorite. He begs me to make them all the time. I can bribe him with anything if I make him a batch of these. haha. No joke. They are amazing, and in our opinion, the best ever.
Make them for yourself and you’ll see why!
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (11 ounces) milk chocolate chips (I like to use the milk chocolate Guittard baking chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, or stand-mixer, add the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 9 to 10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy these delicious devils! ♥
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!