Incredibly soft and delicious Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies will become the only cookie recipe you make. These cookies are award winning!
I posted these yummy Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies about 2 years ago, and thought it was high time to update the picture. These amazing cookies definitely deserve a re-post. They are delicious, soft and incredible. The vanilla pudding mix I think is what gives them that final wow-factor. 🙂
These cookies are my hubby’s favorite. He begs me to make them all the time. I can bribe him with anything if I make him a batch of these. haha. No joke. They are so delicious and in Kale and my opinion, the best cookies ever. Make them yourself and you’ll see why!
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Author: Life in the Lofthouse
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 small package (3.4 ounce) Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 & ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (11 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer, on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 8-10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy these delicious devils! ♥
MORE COOKIE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: