Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is everything you love about a warm, soft chocolate chip cookie but in pie form! This delicious dessert only takes minutes to prepare. Enjoy a slice with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is everything you love about a warm, soft cookie but in pie form! This delicious dessert only takes minutes to prepare. Enjoy a slice with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce!
Whenever I ask Kale what kind of treat he wants, he always requests his favorite Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies. Always. Last time I wanted to make a dessert I decided to make this amazing pie instead. I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was to make.
This is so much easier to make than cookies. There’s no need to scoop out a million cookies. Just dump the batter in a pre-made frozen pie shell and you are good to go! 🙂
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie made my house smell like heaven as it baked, and when I took a bite, I died. Just kidding, I didn’t die, but it was amazing!
I enjoyed my slice with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Kale and the kids ate theirs with vanilla ice cream. We all loved it!
MORE RECIPES YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust ( I use a Marie Callender frozen deep-dish crust)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup real butter softened
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips I personally love to use milk chocolate baking chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl on high speed until foamy ( about 1 minute).
- On low speed, beat in flour and both sugars. Then add in butter, and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Carefully spoon batter into unbaked pie crust. Spread batter out evenly.
- Bake for 55 minutes. (check for doneness by inserting a knife halfway between center and edge and it comes out clean)
- Let cool at least 30 minutes to an hour before slicing! Serve with whipped cream, ice cream or both and enjoy!