Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas have amazing flavor. These chicken enchiladas are always on our monthly dinner rotation because my family loves them!
Enchiladas are one of the most amazing, comforting Mexican foods to me. I love to make them a million different ways. My family loves these ever so delicious Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas. They are awesome! But now that I’ve made these Ranch Chicken Enchiladas they’re a new favorite!
We are big ranch dressing fans here at the Lofthouse casa. My Baked Ranch Chicken, Chicken Ranch Pizza and BLT Ranch Croissants are some of our most loved recipes. We dip everything in Ranch dressing, so it was pretty obvious these Ranch Chicken Enchiladas would be a hit! 🙂
Shredded taco chicken covered in a salsa-ranch mixture, wrapped around flour tortillas, then covered in more salsa-ranch and cheese. They are so delicious!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- ¾ cup salsa
- ¾ cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Place ½ cup chicken broth in crock pot, add chicken breasts and taco seasoning. Cover with lid and cook on Low heat for 3 hours or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken from crock pot and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir the salsa and Ranch dressing together until combined. Spread a thin layer of salsa-ranch mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take one tortilla and place ⅓ cup of chicken down the center. Top with 1 Tablespoon cheese and 2 Tablespoons salsa-ranch mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish. Repeat.
- Pour the remaining salsa-ranch mixture over enchiladas and then sprinkle evenly with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
- Drizzle the tops with more ranch dressing, if desired and serve!