Melt-in-your-mouth and so delicious copycat See’s Fudge Recipe! This incredible fudge is easy to make and absolutely wonderful. Serve it at any holiday party or give it to friends and neighbors for a yummy gift!
When I think of Christmas candy the first thing that comes to mind is fudge! I think it’s one of those classic candies you can’t go wrong with.
I love how fudge is so full of chocolate deliciousness and that it melts in your mouth. Mmm it’s so good! This is another yummy recipe my mother in law has made over the years, so I asked her if she would help me out with it. Thankfully, she was happy to. 🙂
Her recipe is a copycat recipe of See’s Fudge. I can’t even begin to describe how good it is. The recipe is really simple to make and it makes a lot! A 9×13 inch pan to be exact.
You can easily double this recipe to make two pans if you’re needing more. This See’s Fudge is the perfect treat to serve at a Christmas party or to pass out to your neighbors as gifts. I guarantee you’ll be asked for the recipe so send them my way, or you can print them out a copy. 🙂 Everyone needs this fantastic fudge recipe!
MORE DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE AND CANDY RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
See's Fudge Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 12 ounce package real chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Combine sugar and milk in a 1 1/2 quart sauce pan. Stir constantly over medium heat. Bring to a full boil. Boil for 7 minutes.
- Take sauce pan off of heat. Stir in butter, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts. Pour into a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Yields: One 9x13 -inch pan