Growing up my family ate ranch dressing with almost everything. We had it with salads (of course), sandwiches, pizza… You name it and we were dipping it in ranch. When I started working at Rococo’s steak house in high school I was introduced to a whole new world of food, and poppy seed dressing was one of them. I loved everything about it and it quickly became my favorite dressing and replaced ranch fast.
I make a lot of things homemade but never my own salad dressings, until now that is. When it’s this easy (and delicious) it is a must. This Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing is full of flavor. The addition of fresh strawberries make this dressing so divine. I bet it will become your new favorite as well once you give it a try. The whole 5 minutes it takes to make is definitely worth it! 😀
Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk I use 2%
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 6 large strawberries hulled then sliced in half
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Cover with lid then blend until smooth and creamy. Use immediately or refrigerate if you like your dressing cold (like me!)
- Stays good covered in fridge for up to 1 week.
3 thoughts on “Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing”
This looks AMAZING! I will make it vegan by using vegan mayo and vanilla soy milk. Can’t wait to try it. 🙂
Can I replace the mayo with yogurt?