I am the biggest pizza fan! I’ll eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.. I dont care. I could eat it any ol’ time! Especially these Stuffed Pizza Rolls! They’re fun to make and quite delicious! They’re easy enough for the kiddos to help with, and are also perfect finger-food for parties! You can stuff them with anything you can think of. I chose to do ours with Pepperoni and Mozzarella, and also Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. Mmmmm
Stuffed Pizza Rolls
Write a review
- 1 (11 oz) can refrigerated Pizza Dough ( I use Pillsbury Thin Crust)
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, cut in small cubes
- Pizza toppings of your choice (pepperoni, pineapple, ham, veggies)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan CheesePizza Sauce and/or Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9-inch glass pie plate or a square 8×8 glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Take dough out of the can, and let sit out for a bit to get room temperature, so it’s easy to work with.
- Once dough is ready, grab a pizza cutter and cut out into 16 squares.
- Take a square and fill it with the cheese and any other toppings you desire. (Be careful not to fill it too full. Eyeball this.)
- Next, take each four corners of dough and pull over filling. Pinch together to seal, and then place the ball, seam side down into the glass dish. Repeat with all the other squares.
- Once all stuffed rolls are placed in dish, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and parmesen cheese. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy by dipping in pizza sauce, ranch dressing or whatever your heart desires
- Serves: 4
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/