This Best Pizza Dough recipe is so easy to make. It creates the most delicious dough ever. My family asks me to make this all the time!
My friends, this Best Pizza Dough recipe is so easy to make. It creates the most delicious dough ever. I won’t make pizza dough any other way! I promise you that is no exaggeration.
We are big pizza lovers here at my house. I have experimented with literally dozens of dough recipes and none have came close to the ease and taste of this one.
I can’t say enough amazing things about this recipe. It produces the most perfect pizza crust. The texture is chewy in the center and crispy on the outside. Yum!
With only 6 ingredients, and about 15 minutes, this pizza dough is ready for all your favorite toppings. It’s always great for those last minute nights my husband says, “Hey, let’s make homemade pizza!” 😉
It’s always worth it though. This recipe is a definite keeper!
MORE PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
The Best Pizza Dough
This is the most delicious Pizza Dough ever! I won't make pizza dough any other way!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.The dough should be soft and smooth. You can add up to another 1/2 cup of flour, but no more than that.
- Knead the dough for 3 minutes in stand mixer.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape and flatten dough out onto a greased pizza pan.
- Bake crust at 450 degrees F. for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from oven.
- Top pre-baked crust with your favorite sauce and pizza toppings. Place pizza back in oven and bake another 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
*I updated this recipe on 1/24/20 to pre-bake crust first. *This recipe makes enough dough for: 1 large OR 2 small pizzas