This Pizza Dough recipe is seriously the best! It is easy to make and creates the most delicious pizza dough ever! I won’t make pizza dough any other way!
My friends, I am about to share with you THE BEST pizza dough recipe ever. I promise you that is no exaggeration. We are pizza-loving fools here at my house. I have experimented with literally dozens of pizza dough recipes and none have came close to the ease and deliciousness of this one.
I can’t say enough how amazing this dough is. It produces the most delicious pizza crust. The texture is just perfection! With only 6 ingredients and about 15 minutes, this pizza dough comes together so easily. Perfect for those last minute, “Hey, let’s make homemade pizza!” nights my husband likes to spring on me every other weekend. 😉 It’s always worth it though. This is a definite tried and true recipe!
MORE PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
The Best Pizza Dough
This is the most delicious Pizza Dough ever! I won't make pizza dough any other way!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.The dough should be soft and smooth. You can add up to another ½ cup of flour, but no more than that.
- Knead the dough for 3 minutes in stand mixer.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape and flatten dough out onto a greased pizza pan. Add sauce and toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 475° F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until edges of dough are golden-brown.
Makes enough dough for: 1 large OR 2 small pizzas