This Taco Pizza is loaded with refried beans, seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings! It has become my family’s favorite and I know it will be yours too!
Taco Pizza is probably one of my favorite recipes I’ve blogged about. It makes the Top 5 list, for sure. We loved everything about it. The amazing taco flavor, the colors of all the veggies, and of course that fact that it’s a pizza! 🙂 It also made for some delicious leftovers!
This is the kind of recipe that goes into my ‘special’ recipe box. It’s hidden away in my pantry, and only the ‘best of the best’ recipes go inside. This one went in as soon as I was done eating. I will be making this forever! It is really, really awesome!
One quick note on the pizza dough. You do not need to use the canned refrigerated dough if you’re not a fan. I love using my HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH! It is the best, and when I tried making this pizza with my homemade dough, it was all the better!
MORE PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Seasoned ground beef, refried beans, and all your favorite taco toppings are what make this pizza amazing!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used Colby and Monterey Jack cheese)
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Brown ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to package directions.
- Unroll pizza dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. (I used a 10×15 inch cookie sheet). Let dough sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Press dough over the bottom and up along all 4 sides the of cookie sheet. Bake pizza dough for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- Place refried beans into a microwavable-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir well and then spread beans evenly over the top of the warm pizza crust. Top with the cooked ground beef mixture, sprinkle with cheese and then add the tomatoes, black olives and green onion.
- Return to oven and bake another 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.