Sheet Pan Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a simple homemade pizza dough topped with creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, bacon and Mozzarella cheese. This easy pizza recipe is bursting with flavor!
I adore a good homemade pizza and my family does too. I make our favorite homemade pizza dough a few times a month and love to experiment with different flavors and toppings. Last week I made this Sheet Pan Chicken Alfredo Pizza and it turned out amazing! I topped it with a quick homemade Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, bacon and Mozzarella cheese. It was every bit delicious I thought it would be and then some! 🙂
Using sheet pans when making homemade pizza has become my thing. I use a 12×17 inch sheet pan and it’s the perfect size pan for my homemade pizza dough. After the pizza is done baking I let it cool for a bit then slice it up into a bunch of squares. My kids absolutely love it when I make pizza this way, and now they’re favorite version is this Chicken Alfredo Pizza!
Now let’s talk about this Alfredo sauce. It is out of this world delicious and couldn’t be easier to prepare. This Alfredo sauce is bursting with flavor and what makes this pizza so good. If you are pinched for time then feel free to use a jar of store bought Alfredo. But I promise you, it is worth the little bit of extra time to whip up the homemade sauce. When you serve this sheet pan chicken alfredo pizza everyone will think it came from a pizzeria. It’s that amazing! 😀
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE FAVORITE PIZZA RECIPES!
Sheet Pan Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash of pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups chopped grilled chicken
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- Make homemade pizza dough as instructed. Let dough rest while preparing the Alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 12×17-inch sheet pan with non-stick spray. (I use a light colored sheet pan, not dark.) (Lightly dust pan with cornmeal or flour, if desired.) Set aside.
- ALFREDO SAUCE: Melt butter with garlic and onion powder in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute whisking constantly. While still whisking, slowly pour in heavy cream. Bring mixture to a small boil stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese and season with a dash of pepper. Continue to stir until cheese has fully melted.
- Press pizza dough out evenly into the prepared sheet pan. Spread HALF the Alfredo sauce evenly onto dough. Spread cooked chicken pieces evenly over the top. Pour the rest of Alfredo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese all over the sauce and chicken then top with chopped bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 14 minutes, or until edges of pizza are golden brown. Remove pizza from oven and top with chopped green onion. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing into squares. Serve and enjoy!