A delicious skillet dinner loaded with taco flavored beef and comforting noodles. Taco Noodle Skillet is a great recipe for busy weeknights!
Easy skillet dinners. They are my lifesavers. Fast, easy, and healthy, they’re usually the perfect solution to weeknight dinner madness. This Taco Noodle Skillet is just that and more. 🙂
This yummy skillet dinner is loaded full of saucy, tender noodles and warm, taco-style flavors – it’s fantastic! Oh, and talk about easy- from start to finish you’ll have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. High five! With a meal that’s ready that fast, and tastes great, it’s a win for the entire family. 🙂
Start by browning one pound of ground beef or ground chicken. Next, pour in some taco seasoning, corn, chopped bell pepper and onion. Stir it up nice and good.
See, I told you. 😉
Now it’s time for the No Yolks ® Noodles! The noodles come in a variety of noodle cuts for all your recipes…Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski and Dumplings.
I use the extra broad cut for this Taco Noodle Skillet!
Now, this is my kind of comfort food. What’s yours? 🙂
Taco Noodle Skillet
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground chicken
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container (8 ounces) garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces No Yolks ® extra broad noodles
- Brown ground beef in a large (12-inch) non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain any grease. Add dried minced onion, taco seasoning, water, bell pepper and corn to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook No Yolks noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water.
- Add the cheddar cheese and the block of cream cheese to skillet. Continue to stir and cook until cheese is melted. Gently stir in sliced olives and No Yolks noodles until everything is combined. Serve and enjoy!