This delicious Taco Skillet with No Yolks ® Noodles will become a family-favorite at dinner time!
(Be sure to enter the $100 Visa gift card giveaway at the end of this post 🙂 )
Easy skillet dinners. They are my lifesavers. Fast, easy, and healthy, they’re usually the perfect solution to weeknight dinner madness. This Taco Noodle Skillet is just that and more. Especially when I use No Yolks ® Noodles! They take any dinner to a whole new level of comfort and deliciousness!
This yummy skillet dinner is loaded full of saucy, tender No Yolks ® Noodles and warm, taco-style flavors – it’s fantastic! Oh, and talk about easy- from start to finish you’ll have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. High five! With a meal that’s ready that fast, and tastes great, it’s a win for the entire family. 🙂
Start by browning one pound of ground beef or ground chicken. Next, pour in some taco seasoning, corn, chopped bell pepper and onion. Stir it up nice and good.
We can’t forget the cheese. Stir in the garden vegetable cream cheese and cheddar. Mmmm It takes this dish to cheesy heaven.
See, I told you. 😉
Now it’s time for the No Yolks ® Noodles! The noodles come in a variety of noodle cuts for all your recipes…Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski and Dumplings.
I use the extra broad cut for this Taco Noodle Skillet!
Mmmm. Perfection. Dinner is ready!
For more noodle recipe ideas, try one of these family-favorite, comforting No Yolks noodle recipes at: No Yolk ® Noodle Recipes
Okay, let’s talk about this giveaway! No Yolks ® Noodles would love to give one of you awesome readers a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card. How cool is that!? 🙂
Read the rules below on how to enter to win. Good luck to everyone!
Tell us what your favorite comfort food is for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/22/16 – 3/27/16.
Taco Noodle Skillet
A delicious skillet dinner loaded with taco flavored beef and No Yolks noodles. An easy recipe for busy weeknights!
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground chicken
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 1 oz. packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 15 oz. can of corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz. container of garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces No Yolks ® extra broad noodles
- Brown ground beef in a large (12-inch) non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain any grease. Add dried minced onion, taco seasoning, water, bell pepper and corn to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook No Yolks noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water.
- Add the cheddar cheese and the block of cream cheese to skillet. Continue to stir and cook until cheese is melted. Gently stir in sliced olives and No Yolks noodles until everything is combined. Serve and enjoy!