I’ve got one delicious pasta salad to share with you today! It’s Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad and it is divine. It is a variation to the classic and out of this world good! This side dish is bursting with flavor. The creamy dressing combined with a few extra goodies coats the noodles perfectly. This recipe is a must-make!
This pasta salad manages to be both flavorful and light. I love that it’s not overpowering like a lot of the others I’ve tried. It really is delicious. Everyone gobbles this up! It’s the perfect side dish for any summer BBQ or potluck. 🙂
- 1 package (12 oz.) tri-color rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (1 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped* (see notes below)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add rotini pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain water. Rinse pasta with cold water to cool. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, dry ranch mix, garlic powder and milk. Add pasta, cooked bacon pieces, tomato, olives and cheese to the bowl. Gently toss to combine everything.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- *I love to use Oscar Meyer packages of pre-cooked bacon pieces to save on time.
- *When ready to serve you can toss with a little extra milk if it seems dry.