This Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette is the perfect solution when feeding a crowd. It’s wonderfully delicious and could not be easier to make!
I LOVE eating Omelettes for breakfast, but I don’t particulary love the time it takes making individual ones. That’s when I make this baked version that feeds my whole family!
This baked omelette could not be any easier to whip up. It’s also so versatile in the way you could add just about any extra fillings you like. When I’m feeding my picky kids I usually make this ham and cheese version. When I make it for Kale and I, I like to add chopped tomato, spinach and any veggies I can get in it.
This omelette is easy enough to make on a weekday morning and fabulous enough to serve guests for a weekend breakfast! It doubles beautifully. Just use a bigger baking dish.
Baked Ham and Cheese Omelette
A baked omelette loaded with ham and cheese!
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a 9x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until combined. Stir in cheese and ham. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve with chives, if desired.
This recipe easily doubles. Use a 9x13 inch baking dish when doubling.