If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile then I’m sure you’re not surprised to see another potato recipe. :/ Not only am I a self proclaimed choco-holic I’m a potato-holic, too. I really am. Just look at the ‘Side Dish’ section of my Recipe Index. It’s mostly potatoes. lol
I promise to get on the ball with other kinds of side dishes soon. I’ll post a veggie or a something else one of these days, but until then dont judge me 😉 Now go make these potato wedges. I promise you’ll love them!
Baked Potato Wedges
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drizzle the vegetable oil evenly onto a cookie sheet with sides.
- Clean potatoes with water then pat dry with paper towels. Cut each potato into 8 wedges (Cut in half lengthwise, then quarters).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large zip-lock baggie. Add 4 potato wedges at a time into the mixture and shake to coat well. Place coated potato wedges onto the cookie sheet, spreading out evenly. Repeat with all of the wedges.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip potatoes and bake for another 20 minutes. (Total bake time is 40 minutes) Remove from oven and serve them while their still hot!