These Barbecue Cups are filled with ground beef, barbecue sauce and cheddar cheese baked over biscuit dough. They’re a delicious and fun dinner time recipe!
I love fun and new ideas for dinner. These Barbecue Cups fit that bill. I saw these on my friend Brandy’s blog a few weeks ago. I immediately bookmarked the recipe and decided to make them last week.
They are biscuit dough filled with cooked ground beef that’s drenched in barbecue sauce and topped off with cheddar cheese. Pop them in the oven for 10 minutes or so and dinner is done! So easy and so good!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 12 ounce can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Cook and crumble ground beef and onion in a medium skillet until brown. Drain grease. Pour in barbecue sauce. Stir and cook until heated through. About 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Seperate biscuits, and then press them up and along sides of muffin tins. Divide the beef mixture evenly between each biscuit dough cup. (You may have a little meat leftover). Sprinkle the tops of each with a pinch of brown sugar and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve!
Yields: about 4 to 5 servings