Delicious Breakfast Sliders that will brighten up any morning! These sliders are layered with flavor and packed with protein.
This recipe for Breakfast Sliders is so delicious and simple to make! The aroma of breakfast being made in the morning can’t be beaten. These little sandwiches have everything that you could possibly want with your morning cup of coffee. Melty cheese, eggs, sausage, and country gravy bookend by fluffy crescent dough.
I think the best part about this recipe is that it makes so many! You could feed a small hungry army, or a hungry family like mine. These are a guilty pleasure of mine, so I’m definitely known to have a few myself. You won’t see me at a fast food joint in the mornings anymore now that I have this recipe!
I recommend scrambling the eggs. You can also use scrambled egg whites for a healthier option.
I love making these with turkey sausage patties to keep the calories lower. If you’re not worried about that then use regular pork sausage. They are also delicious with bacon! You can try a plant-based breakfast sausage for a vegetarian option as well.
ADD SOME HEAT
Sprinkle on some shredded pepper jack cheese, and a pinch of red pepper flakes to add some heat!
ENJOY THIS RECIPE? HERE ARE A FEW MORE DELICIOUS BREAKFAST OPTIONS!
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins – Protein packed muffins made with scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, and peppers.
Bacon and Queso Breakfast Tacos – Tortillas loaded with bacon, eggs, potatoes, and delicious Queso.
Blueberry Breakfast Cake – A buttermilk based cake loaded with blueberries that pairs very well with a cup of morning coffee.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes – Fluffy pancakes with a cinnamon and sugar swirl topped with a cream cheese glaze.
- 2 cans (8 ounces, each) refrigerated crescent roll dough sheets
- 3 large eggs scrambled
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 12 small turkey sausage patties cooked
- 1 cup country gravy
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Using 2-inch-round cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from each can to make a total of 24 rounds.
- Bake dough rounds for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes.
- To make each slider, top each of the 12 baked crescent rounds with 2 tablespoons scrambled eggs, a sprinkle of cheese, 1 sausage patty and 1 tablespoon country gravy. Top with the other 12 crescent rounds. Serve warm and enjoy!