Oh goodness, these rolls. Cheesy, garlic pull apart rolls of pure deliciousness. They are evil and naughty, because they’re SO addicting. Be warned, my friends. Be warned. 😉
These yummy rolls are super easy to make, and go perfectly with a big ol’ bowl of Spaghetti. We like to dip them into our spaghetti to soak up the sauce. It’s so good! We also have dipped them in ranch dressing and Alfredo sauce. They all pair so great with these!
I wish I was eating one right now. Look at this cheesy goodness. Gosh, blogging makes me hungry… My family loves these rolls so much that I actually have to hide some for myself before I take them to the table. If I don’t, Momma probably won’t be getting any. No joke.
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Rolls
These bite-sized rolls are full of cheesy goodness! Always a hit when I serve them!
Write a review
- 2 cans (7.5 ounces, each) Buttermilk biscuits
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Colby-Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Remove biscuit dough from cans, and cut each biscuit in half. Roll each half of dough into a ball and then place in a medium bowl.
- Pour melted butter over the balls of dough, and then sprinkle evenly with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Gently stir and toss dough to coat with butter and seasonings. Sprinkle the cheese over the dough balls and gently toss to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie plate; arrange in one even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden-brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm!
Life In The Lofthouse https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/