Hmmm. How do I explain the deliciousness before your very eyes. These, my friends, are S’mores Crescent Rolls and they make me speechless. Probably because I’m stuffing my mouth with another one right now, but you know what I mean. 😉
Okay, let me try and explain. Flaky, buttery crescent rolls stuffed with Nutella, marshmallows, more chocolate (chips!) and graham cracker. Gahhhh. The most amazing little treats I’ve made in awhile!
The other day I was telling you all how hot it is here in Southern Utah, so I’ve been avoiding my oven at all costs. But when I saw these little beauties on Pinterest I knew I had to make an exception.
The good thing is, they only take 10 minutes to bake! So my house didn’t get hot at all. The only trouble I had was trying to resist eating one as I took pictures. When they’re right in front of your face, and the aroma of Nutella and buttery crescent rolls is running all through your house, it’s a hard job not to sneak a bite or three. 😉
When their photoshoot was over I shamelessly ate one in about 30 seconds. They were gooey, and chocolatey, and so delicious. The perfect little Summer treat, that is so worth turning on the oven for a little bit!
- 1 can ( 8 oz.) refrigerated Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker, broken in small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- Remove crescent rolls from can. Separate into 8 triangles.
- Top each crescent with 1 teaspoon Nutella, then top with 8 marshmallows, 5 chocolate chips and a few broken pieces of the graham cracker.
- Carefully roll up into a crescent shape, starting at wide end and rolling toward tip.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle tops with extra warmed Nutella. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!