Turn a Mexican food classic into a savory, cheesy pizza! This Chicken Enchilada Pizza will be devoured in no time!
We take pizza night very seriously at our house 😉 just kidding. But we do look forward to it once a week. Whether we are ordering delivery or I’m making homemade, we absolutely love our pizza here at the Lofthouse pad.
I love using Pillsbury pizza dough when I’m short on time. It’s so easy and versatile. My kids can even pop open a can and create their own pizzas. To say they like getting to make their own pizza is a huge understatement. 🙂
One of the recent recipes I made for Pillsbury was this Chicken Enchilada Pizza. It turned out so good! Creamy mild enchilada sauce, grilled chicken, loads of mozzarella cheese, diced tomato and cilantro. It is a must-make!
Chicken Enchilada Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grilled chicken, sliced in thin strips
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with non-stick spray with. Unroll dough onto the pizza pan. Press out dough evenly to edge of pan.Bake the crust for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread enchilada sauce all over the crust. Top evenly with cheese, chicken and tomatoes.Bake another 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is all melted. Carefully remove from oven and top pizza with chopped cilantro. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Chicken Enchilada Pizza”
What an awesome idea and the perfect, weeknight family dinner! My boys would love this.