Chicken Ranch Tacos are filled with flavorful chicken, ranch dressing and all your favorite taco toppings inside crispy taco shells. These tacos are incredibly delicious!
I have been missing in action with this little food blog of mine. So many things (good and bad) have made my life extremely busy lately, so it’s been hard to post recipes. I have a lot just waiting to be blogged. The only reason I am able to post these delicious Chicken Ranch Tacos is because my little Kallen is sick with another cold, so I’m home from work today…
These delicious Ranch Tacos are my new fave. I know I always say that, but it’s true. We absolutely loved them and I’ve already made them twice now. They are so flavorful and are a pleasant change from ordinary chicken tacos. We go through a lot of Ranch dressing at our house. My kid’s love it and we use it with a lot of meals, so I knew these would be a hit!
Chicken Ranch Tacos
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (1 ounce) low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 10 hard taco shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- sour cream
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink. About 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chicken and stir ( do not add water). Continue to stir and cook chicken until it’s coated in seasoning. Pour in the ranch dressing. Stir until combined and cook until mixture is thoroughly heated. Another 5 to 7 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Spoon warm chicken into heated taco shells. Top with desired toppings and more ranch dressing, if desired. Enjoy! ♥