Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for any occasion! Delicious mini cheesecakes, topped with melted milk chocolate and a chocolate-dipped strawberry. They’re absolutely amazing!
Hey there, it’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker and I am super excited to share this amazing dessert recipe with you! Cheesecake is one of my all time favorite desserts. I think it really is the quintessential dessert. Because I love it so much, going to the Cheesecake Factory is pure torture for me. ; ) There are just too many flavors of cheesecake to choose from. I literally want a slice of every kind, which obviously would not be good for my waistline or my wallet. lol
All of my boys love cheesecake probably as much as I do. We also LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries. Well, all of us except for my son Braydon. ( I honestly don’t know where he came from 😂 ).
Anyway, I knew these Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes were going to win me some major brownie points around our house!
Creamy, delicious mini cheesecakes are drenched in melted milk chocolate then topped with a chocolate-dipped strawberry. Are you drooling yet? I could honestly have eaten every. single. one. But again, not good for my waistline.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and these are the perfect dessert to make for your spouse, your kids, your friends or really anyone!
When I was in elementary school I was a pretty skinny kid and was sometimes compared to a toothpick. One year as a joke, I gave my best friend Heather a Valentine’s card that said, “I’m strong for you Valentine.” If I remember right, on the card was a boy lifting a barbell. Because I was a weakling that obviously made it funnier! Now 40+ years later, we still laugh about that Valentine card. I’m thinking she would love these cheesecakes way more than she loved that card. haha. 😀
If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, you should go out and get one. I absolutely love mine! You can find them pretty much anywhere and even Amazon has several different brands.
An important note to remember with this cheesecake recipe is to be sure to bake them long enough. They will fall slightly as they cool, but if they’re not baked enough then they’ll fall even more. But if they do fall, look at it this way, that just leaves a deeper hole to fill with chocolate! haha 😀
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 pkgs. 8 oz each cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 18 strawberries
- 8 oz good quality milk chocolate melted (or dark if you prefer)
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling optional
- In a medium bowl, combine ground graham crackers, melted butter and brown sugar, mix until well combined. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mixture into each mini cheesecake mold. Use your fingers or a wooden tart tamper to pack the crust into mold. Set pan aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and continue beating on low speed. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Scrape down bowl as needed. Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix until smooth. Evenly divide cheesecake filling among molds. Smooth tops with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are just set. (Cheesecakes will puff up slightly during baking and will fall/flatten slightly as they cool so don't be alarmed.) Let baked cheesecakes cool to room temperature in pan. Then put in the fridge and let chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once cheesecakes are completely chilled, carefully remove mini cheesecake from mold by running a sharp knife around each cheesecake and then pushing up on the removable bottoms. Slide a sharp knife underneath each cheesecake to remove the metal plate. Spoon melted chocolate over each individual cheesecake. Dip strawberries one by one in melted chocolate and place on top of chocolate covered cheesecake, drizzle with melted white chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Store in refrigerator. Best if eaten within a day.
Recipe slightly adapted from: The Little Epicurean