I love making breakfast, but with our busy schedules, I don’t get to make it as often as I’d like. It’s impossible on the weekdays, so I usually try to on the weekends. I typically make us pancakes, or waffles a long with scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. Today I made these Ham, Egg and Cheese Crescent Rolls and they were amazing! My kids gobbled them up!
I thought about different varieties that would be great. Not a ham fan? Add some crumbled sausage, or turkey-sausage (love that stuff!) or try a different cheese to go inside. Swiss with the ham, or mozzarella with the sausage! I’m excited to experiment, and I’ll be sure to report back here when I do!
Ham, Egg and Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 2 tubes (8 ounces, each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 thin slices honey ham
- 4 large eggs scrambled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the crescent dough from the tubes. Separate at perforations and place crescent triangles onto large cookie sheets. 8 per cookie sheet.
- Roll up each slice of ham and place one piece onto the wide end of the crescent. Top ham with a little bit of scrambled egg and 2 Tablespoons of shredded cheese. Starting at the wide end, carefully roll up each crescent towards the point.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve and enjoy! ♥