These Ice Cream Cupcakes are so yummy and super easy to make. They are such a fun treat during summer time. The kids will love these!
It’s Friday! Woot Woot! 🙂 Let’s celebrate the beginning of the weekend with these Ice Cream Cupcakes! They are so yummy and super easy to make. Such a fun treat for summer!
The bottom is an Oreo cookie crust, and the ice cream ‘cupcake’ can be whatever your favorite ice cream is! I went with vanilla because my Hubby loves it. I topped them off with Hot Fudge and a dollop of whip cream and they were gone in no time! 🙂
Ice Cream Cupcakes
- 1 package (14 ounces) Oreo cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- 1.5 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Whipped cream
- Hot Fudge
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside
- Crush Oreo cookies in a food-processor until they're fine crumbs. Or place in a large zip-lock bag and pound until crushed. Reserve 1/2 cup of crumbs, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add crushed Oreo's and melted butter. Stir until combined. Take 2 to 3 Tablespoons of crumbs and press into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Spoon softened ice cream, over the Oreo crumbs, to fill the rest of the cupcake liners. Sprinkle the cupcakes with the remaining Oreo crumbs. Tightly cover the muffin tin with saran wrap or foil and place in the freezer. Freeze cupcakes for 8 hours or overnight to set.
- When ready to serve remove cupcakes from tin. Serve immediately with dollops of whipped cream and drizzles of Hot fudge. Enjoy!