These bars. They’re the reason, well one of the reasons, I haven’t lost any weight for our Vegas trip this weekend. lol One of the downfalls of being a food blogger. Scheduling to make luscious ice cream brownie bars when you’re supposed to be dieting. What the heck was I thinking!? Ugh. :/
That being said, they are divine! Cookie dough ice cream over brownies, drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce. I topped ours off with a scoop of egg-free cookie dough. SO yum! (the recipe for the cookie dough is at the bottom!) 🙂 They are simple to prepare, just take a little time. But they’re worth it! These would be a great treat to make for Summer barbecues and potlucks we’ll all be having soon! Yay for Summer 🙂
Cookie Dough Ice Cream Brownie Bars
Brownie bars topped with cookie dough ice cream!
- 1 package 1 lb 2.4 oz Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- eggs oil and water (amounts needed from package)
- 1 container 1.75 quart Cookie Dough ice cream
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- eggless cookie dough recipe below
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using an 8×8 pan for thicker brownies, or 9×13 pan for thinner. Cool brownies completely.
- Set ice cream out on a countertop for 30 minutes to soften. (You want it soft enough to spread over brownies but still slightly frozen)
- Once ice cream is softened, spread it evenly over the top of the brownies. Cover tightly with saran wrap and foil. Place in freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Slice ice cream brownie bars into squares, using a sharp knife that’s been run under hot water. Serve each slice with drizzles of caramel and chocolate sauce. Top each with pieces of cookie dough.
Eggless Cookie Dough
Delicious cookie dough that is egg-free!
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- In small bowl, cream together butter and both sugars. (Just use a spoon!) Stir in vanilla and milk until combined. Add in the salt and flour until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop small balls of cookie dough onto a plate. Cover and place in fridge until chilled.
6 thoughts on “Cookie Dough Ice Cream Brownie Bars”
My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! I am still dreaming of the Cookie Dough Cheesecake I ate at The Cheesecake Factory from SLC!! This looks heavenly…
The struggle is real for food bloggers trying to watch out waistlines! Like how can we not eat a ton of the chocolate-caramel-brown-butter-cookie-dough-something-or-other we just made?? This looks so decadent, like a dessert at a restaurant!
Fabulously inviting & tempting! I can always count on you to have the best recipes! Thanks for sharing…pinning. Enjoy your trip away. XO
I love all of your recipes. They’re the perfect mix of homemade and shortcuts, and all look so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly! You are too sweet. Thanks for your nice comment!
I made this for company tonight & I got rave reviews! It was absolutely delicious!! 🙂 I’ll def be making this again. Yum! Thanks Holly.