Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce is a delicious staple in my house. We are pasta lovers through and through. My kids love pasta (especially, Red & White Pasta) and the hubs and I do, too. 🙂 This sauce I’m sharing today is one of the easiest and BEST versions of homemade Alfredo. It beats the stuff in the bottle by far!
This Garlic Alfredo sauce is creamy, dreamy Alfredo heaven, with just a hint of garlic. I make it ALL the time, because it’s so easy and so delicious!
Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 5 Tablespoons salted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch of black pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, stir the butter, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream until melted.
- Stir in garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Continue to stir until all combined. Bring mixture to a slight boil; then immediately reduce heat to low. Continue to stir until mixture thickens; about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Season with pepper and serve immediately.