Juicy and flavorful cheeseburgers fresh off the grill! These copycat In n’ Out Cheeseburgers taste just like the ones from the famous fast food chain!
I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Memorial weekend. Ours was great! We took the kiddos to Las Vegas on Saturday. We spent the day shopping, eating, and hanging out. The best part was when we took them to the Mandalay Bay hotel. They have a shark reef inside that is filled with all kinds of exotic sea creatures. A golden crocodile, sea turtles, jelly fish. And of course sharks! eeek!! It was neat. The kids had a blast, so I was happy.
For our Memorial Day barbecue today we fired up the grill and made us some homemade In-N-Out burgers! YUM! I ♥ that place. I would eat there everyday if my arteries wouldn’t clog from all the cholesterol and my butt grow bigger from the fatty goodness. But yes, we do like to eat there every once in a while. Their cheeseburgers are thee greatest! This copy-cat version are delicious and close to the real thing. 🙂
A copy-cat version of the popular cheeseburgers from In-N-Out!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg white
- 1 small yellow onion, grated (about ½ a cup)
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices american cheese
- 6 hamburger buns (seedless)
- ⅓ cup Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dill Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp Mustard
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- TO MAKE SECRET SAUCE: Mix all of the ‘secret sauce’ ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- DIRECTIONS FOR BURGERS: In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg white, grated onion, worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt and pepper. Using your hands or a fork, gently mix together. Shape mixture into 6 thin patties. Place patties on grill or skillet and cook until no longer pink on the inside. About 3-5 minutes per side. Place one piece of american cheese over the burgers during the last minute of grilling.
- Spread the secret sauce on each inner bun. Place grilled patties on bottom bun and top with lettuce, tomato and onion. Enjoy!
MORE BURGER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: