These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are loaded with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces, topped with melted chocolate chips and more Reese’s pieces. They’re insanely good and the perfect no-bake treat!
Hey there, it’s Jodi from 5 Boys Baker and today I’m sharing one of my favorite No Bake Peanut Butter Bars. 🙂
We are peanut butter fanatics at our house. I think we all eat our weight in peanut on a weekly basis. Even our dog loves peanut butter. We’re convinced it’s all the peanut butter toast he’s eaten over the years that’s kept him alive this long. (He’s 17!)
These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are what my dreams are made of. A soft peanut butter bar loaded with mini peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces, and topped with melted chocolate chips. They’re phenomenal!
During the end of the warm summer months the last thing we want to do is turn on our ovens, right? But if you’re like me and still need your daily dose of homemade treats, then these no bake peanut butter bars are your thing!
THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THESE BARS!
- They taste like your’e eating Reese’s peanut butter cups
- No oven is required
- They’re quick and so simple to make
- Chocolate AND peanut butter!!
WHAT KIND OF PEANUT BUTTER SHOULD I USE?
Any everyday peanut butter like Skippy, Jif or even store brands works perfectly for these bars. You can use chunky or smooth for this recipe, either of them are great. If you want a little more crunch, then use crunchy peanut butter. I would not recommend natural peanut butters for this recipe.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN YOU MAKE THESE NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS?
These just need about an hour chill time, so no need to make these 24 hours ahead of time, unless you’re wanting to for convenience sake. If you make them a day or so in advance, be sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap and keep them in a cool, dry place. A little warning, if you make them a day or so before you need them, put them somewhere where you will completely forget about them, otherwise you might eat the entire pan on your own.
If you’re peanut butter and chocolate fans like we are, you’re going to love these!
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Bars:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth or chunky
- 1 bag Reese's Baking Cups and Reese's Pieces
- Chocolate Layer:
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips melted
- Mini Reese’s Pieces about 1/4 to 1/3 cup
- Butter an 8x8 inch pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Mix until well combined. (I use my hand-mixer for this)
- Add in the bag of Reese’s and gently mix in by hand. Dump mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly.
- Chocolate layer:
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute and then stir well. Continue to cook in 15 seconds increments until melted and smooth. Pour on top of the peanut butter bars spread evenly. Sprinkle with mini Reese's Pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then cut into desired size bars.
Recipe by: 5 Boys Baker.com
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST FOOD BOARD!