If you’re looking for an amazing fall treat then look no further! This Pumpkin Cobbler is delicious and easy to make. It is sure to become a favorite!
Are you a pumpkin lover? I think most people are or not. There’s no in between. I am definitely a fan but not of ALL pumpkin treats. I love them all except for pumpkin pie. Its way too mushy for me. haha. But give me some pumpkin bread, cookies or cobbler and I am sold!
This pumpkin cobbler is so amazing, my friends. It bakes beautifully into a warm bread-like cake with a gooey pumpkin-caramel sauce below. It’s what my pumpkin-loving dreams are all about. Amen. 😉
After I dug into this delicious cobbler I thought how great it would be to add some milk chocolate chips! I mean, it is amazing as is, but I am a chocolate girl to the core, and I think sprinkling a few on top right when it comes out of the oven would only lead to perfection. Next time I’m trying that for sure.
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Add pumpkin, oil and vanilla. Stir with a spatula until combined. Batter will be thick. Spread batter evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- For Topping: Whisk together brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Pour hot water over the top.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, uncovered. (The cake will rise to the top and the sauce will be in the bottom.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate chips, if desired. Enjoy!